Saturday, April 25, 2015

2015 SLC Prepper Con!


        So I attended the 2015 Prepper Con, in Salt Lake City Utah today. The event is the 24th through 26th of April. It was a fun time, and nice to see so many people caring about emergency preparedness.
        They besides the usually booths, which had some really cool products, they also had some celebrity speakers and guests, like Mykel Hawke, a former U.S. Special forces officer who starred on the survival show Man Woman Wild. The convention also hosted classes, which included a class to license you for your concealed carrying permit! Oh America, the beautiful!


          I gathered a bunch of cards and pamphlets, and spoke to a few fenders, both about their products and companies, so stay tuned for some coming product reviews!
       Even though this was the first year that Prepper Con came to Utah, judging by the turn out, I am confident that it will be coming back again. I arrived early, hoping to beat some of the crowds and had to park out in the boondocks. But I was glad that I got that parking, because when I was leaving, the parking lot was so crowded with cars looking for a place to park that it took a few minutes to get out. Perhaps next time they may have it at the Energy Solutions Center, where the Salt Lake Comic Con is hosted. 

       Stay prepared, stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment